Ep. 95 Self Confidence and Self Worth (Marathon Mentality)
With everything going on it can be easy to feel lonely and have your self-confidence affected. Remember you are worthy! If you struggle with starting and stopping new ideas, diets, or goals this episode is for you. With guest Anisa the Friend, we will talk about self-confidence, Mental Health, and how to be consistent!
Listen to the Full Episode Here
01:50 Did You Know
04:31 Anisa Wesley
10:52 Experience of Being Married in A Pandemic
15:23 How Do You Stay Consistent
18:57 The Law of Diminishing Returns
23:57 Motivation, Consistency and defeating your subconscious mind
29:21 What are the thoughts you’re fighting?
40:07 Ask DeClair
45:07 Where To Follow Anisa
- Did You Know? Walking is a great fat-burning exercise because it shrinks your visceral fat which is the fat that surrounds your organs and around your gut and it’s really the fat that typically is trending upwards with the chronic diseases, diabetes and focus on shrinking um to not only stay healthy but look slim you as well.
- There’s a lot of anxiety and grief around the world during this time for the pandemic.
- Be Gentle with Yourself. knowing to be gentle with yourself taking those breaks when needed ex: being someone that works at home, we have to schedule breaks, and even if it's just two minutes to breathe you need to reconnect with yourself.
- Remember that you’re not alone.
- How Do You Stay Consistent?
- The Law of Diminishing Returns The more things that you're committed to and this is for investments than your goals, this is for like the more things that you're committed to the less return you're going to get from each thing and overall.
- You have a finite amount of energy that you can give each day. In a given day you have a set amount of energy that you're going to be able to give it's just a matter of really being strategic about how you plan out each day and how you divide up your energy for the different tasks that you have.
- Identify what keeps you disciplined because eventually, mere motivation will run out. (Vision Board, notes in the wall & Accountability Community/Partner)
- Find what is truly useful that you can feed your mind and defeat the old habits and beliefs that are unnecessarily engraved into your mind.
- Don’t depend on your productivity solely on motivation. Practice discipline and consistency.
- What Is the Connection Between Self-Worth, Confidence, And Self-Love? How Does It Connect to Your Views And Approaches To Get Your Goals?
- Knowing Your Value and Worth. As per Anisa, it is knowing that she is worthy to meet these goals able and capable to do the things that he's (the Lord or Universe) put on her heart.
- Remind yourself: whatever your goal you're trying to accomplish it is realizing and constantly reminding yourself that you deserve that.
- Deserve doesn’t mean not working for it. Build tiny habits that can impact your goals.
- Stop Consuming things that aren’t necessarily healthy. (gossip, unhealthy food, and discussions)
- How do you balance work and life?
- Implement Work Hours. Even if you’re on a Work from home setup.
- Make time for break hours in between work hours.
- Establish sleep curfews
“Marathon Mentality: a lot of times when you're trying to achieve your goals sometimes, we think if we sprint that's the best way to go. We often think just hustle and get there as fast we can but sometimes it's the walking it's consistent the slow steady pace towards your goal that can get you there fastest” – De’Von Truvel
“Be gentle with yourself.” – Anisa Wesley
“People are feeling very alone because even though social media is a good tool it's not the same as physical connection and we all need that. You’re born with that need for physical connection.” – Anisa Wesley
“It's really not physically possible to give a hundred percent to five different things” – Sinclair Theee Health Nerd
“Even a little bit is okay as long as you're consistent.” – Anisa Wesley
“In order to get to your dreams I think you have to defeat your subconscious mind” – De’Von Truvel
“Whatever your goal you're trying to accomplish it is realizing and constantly reminding yourself that you deserve that.” – Sinclair Theee Health Nerd
True Health 4ever @truehealth4ever
Play Black Wall Street @playblackwallst
Play Black Wall Street The Board Game www.playblackwallstreet.com
Free 30 Min Health Coaching Sessions https://www.truehealth4ever.com/
Black History Adventures of Rose and Rodney: Greenwood and Tulsa's Black Wall Street Kindle Edition https://www.amazon.com/Black-History-Adventures-Rose-Rodney/dp/1736842722
Under Construction Booklet – www.truehealth4ever.com
For Coaching Reach Us at:
Queen2Queen - https://www.queen2queencoaching.com/
FREE WEBINAR Jan 19th, 5 pm PST https://linktr.ee/theeehealthnerd
Health Coaching @theeehealthnerd (via Instagram)
Business Coaching @devontruvel (via Instagram)
Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/anisa-wesley-thousand-oaks-ca/880669
Linked In. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anisa-l-wesley-56a24a89/